Monday, November 8, 2010

Blogging...

Writing while drinking.... I probably shouldn't be writing... or maybe I should.  Just thinking about what this blog will be.  Totally random of course.  I just started this out of nowhere.  There's a lot of thoughts rolling around up there. Why not let out for the world to read. Currently watching tvoed episodes of Bones.  A television show about Temperence Brennen, based on the books by Kathy Reichs.  I find the episodes to be highly fascinating.  Brennen called Bones by her partner Seeley Booth (the guy that played Angel on Buffy the Vampire Slayer from 1999) is a forensic anthropologist that is viewed as an intelligent person with a wall shielding her personal life and feelings from the outside world.  Hmm I can relate.  She speaks in a way that can be non understandable by the "average" person.  This episode intrigues me.  She's giving her professional opinion on a murder case and is using scientific language to describe the affects of a victim's murder.  I find this hilarious that I can understand her anatomical directions while the jury's eyes are glazing over.  Strange she is seemed to be difficult to connect with... yet I can completely understand her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment